Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A Little More Easter

We had a fun Easter this year. We started a new tradition of reading the "Easter story" of Christ's resurrection on Easter Sunday. We had a wonderful dinner with Sarah, Kevin, and Maxwell. Jacob and I made chicken cordon blue...sort of. We also enjoyed the Brunson family recipe for strawberry shortcake. I don't think I've ever had actual strawberry shortcake. We were more of the angel food cake and strawberries kind of a family. I did like it though.

We also gave Maxwell and Isaac little Easter pails. Isaac's had flashcards (words and a picture) and bubbles and Maxwell's had flashcards and gold fish crackers. I swapped out the bubbles and cards for some plastic eggs just to get a few photos. Isaac loved his bucket.


And here are some more Easter hat photos. Jacob thought this hat was ridiculous, but I think it made for some pretty cute photos.


Hope you had a wonderful Easter. I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of the resurrection and that I get to live with this boy (and Jacob) for eternity! What a gift.

1 comment:

MaryAnn said...

Cute! Sounds like you had a good Easter!