Sunday, April 15, 2012

Catch Up - Part 2

Here are the rest of the pictures from Utah (and a little before). Do you ever have the experience of really anticipating looking at all the photos you thought you took over a vacation or something and then you pull the photos up on your computer and say "huh, there aren't very many pictures. And surely none that are great. Bummer."
Welcome to that experience for me.

This first picture is just one that I thought was hilarious. One morning I was doing laundry in preparation to leave for Utah and Isaac always like to "help." This morning that consisted of finding a clean bib and putting in on backwards and then playing with the baskets. He wore that bib all morning and would get mad if even asked if he wanted to take it off.
This is the quilt I made for John's baby boy, Logan. Logan arrived close to 4 weeks early and the pictures I've seen of him are adorable. So tiny! Hope he likes his quilt and I wish I lived closer to hold him a little.
The back.
And one time, while we were in Utah, we went to the zoo. Good times were had by all. At least good times were had after the wind died down. That Salt Lake canyon breeze is a chilly one!!
Some of the zoo going crowd. I need copies of the pictures dad took with everyone else's cameras that had everyone but dad in them. Anyone have that picture?
Aunt Shannon, Isaac and a rhino. The real rhino actually scared Isaac a little. Same with the Gorillas. Hope it's not a lasting fear because I have plans to go to the Denver zoo another time or two this year.
Uncle Sam.
Katie and Jeremiah too.
Isaac loving the birds.
The giraffes were fun because they were on our level.
And lastly, a peacock displaying his full glory.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Emily said...

Love the quilt and think you got some great pictures, especially the peacock. I was just lamenting that my little photo shoot with Ansley the other day did not yield as many great pictures as I'd hoped.

Mary Ann said...

Those are fun pictures. What a cute little monkey you have! I loved how he kept saying, "Ee ee ee!" :)

MaryAnn said...

The quit you made for Logan is darling!

Jason&Shannon said...

I have that group picture, you can see it on my blog...it is pretty off-center so maybe someone else got a better shot. If you want it, though, I would be happy to send it to you.

Lynda/Mom said...

Fun times. What a bunch of cute kids, yours included. Aunt Lydna

Barbara said...

You did get some great pictures, though. Good job.

Megan Campbell Carter said...

We love the quilt and since we're going through blankets like crazy, we are excited to use it sooner than planned. It is awesome. Wish we could have come to more activities.