Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Catch Up

You know when you feel so far behind in something you wonder if it's even worth it to try and catch up? That is this blog at this point. So here is my feeble attempt at catching up, though I'm missing a lot of pictures that are on other cameras or other cards. I guess I'll get to those another day.
Now that this quilt has been gifted I can post it (I have another one to post, but the pictures weren't on this card apparently.)
This is the front of the quilt I made for Diana's baby boy that is due in June. I bought all the fabric before the ultrasound tech messed up and told them the gender of their baby so it is "gender neutral" as it were.
And the back...
I tried taking pictures without Isaac in them but that wasn't happening. He is such an attention hog. :)
And then there was that time we went to Utah for a week to see ALL of my family. It was a good time. Crazy with all of us there, but good.
This was taken on the way out.
Too bad that cuteness only lasted 45 minutes. 45 MINUTES! He usually naps for 2-3 hours and he slept 45 minutes in the car. Whatever. He woke up pretty happy and didn't get too cranky so I can't really complain that much.
We threw a baby shower for Diana while we were all together. This was the only picture that turned out not blurry. I guess the candy is the most important part any way...
We were able to enjoy conference together. Well, I don't know if we really enjoyed conference because with all those kids it was a little hard to focus on the talks. But we did enjoy being together. These girls were really cute with their conference bingo. This cuteness lasted way longer than I thought it would. They were actually pretty attentive for about an hour or so.
And these boys were rowdy. And really fun. I loved watching Isaac try to be like his big cousins and his big cousins letting him in on some of the action. They are good boys!
We spent an afternoon walking BYU campus. The kids had fun in the Eyring science building.
These pictures crack me up. You have click on them to enlarge to see how awesome Emily is. She was not a fan of being contained in the stroller. Funny.
And here are all the grandkids together. These are my favorite photos from our trip out. (well, at least of the pictures I've previewed. I haven't seen the zoo ones yet. They are on another camera...)
So still to come: The Zoo, the quilt for John and Megan's baby, and Easter. I know you are excited!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Those are all great pics, but my favorites are the last 3. I love how all the kids are laughing/smiling at silly Uncle Jacob, except for Hannah--she looks like she just wants to get the heck out of there. :) It was so fun to spend some time with you all!

Emily said...

Looks like a fun trip. :) LOVE the quilt!!

Strupp Family said...

Ah, thanks for the pictures! I was looking at the kids pictures trying to figure out who belongs to who :) I couldn't do it. But some of them sure do have a lot of Carter in them! They are all so cute! As is the quilt...keep the pictures and updates coming. I love them!

MaryAnn said...

I never realized before that Katie and Matt kind of look like each other. At least in those pictures they do. It was fun to see you guys!

BRANDON AND NICOLE said...

Awww-Utah-lucky! I LOVE the quilt you made in this post-it's gorgeous!

Sarah and AJ said...

I'm finally getting caught up with reading everyone's blog. I'm so impressed with your gorgeous quilts and love seeing how big Isaac is. (Lars insisted on getting on my lap so he could see him too.)