Friday, April 20, 2012

Easter

This was our Easter morning.

Isaac found his Easter basket hanging out in the upstairs hallway.


He got scissors and for the next several days would not put them down.  That is until he lost them all.  I don't know where all three pair of scissors are.  That is ridiculous.  And it drives me nuts.  I'm kinda anal about keeping track of Isaac's stuff.  It's weird, but it's who I am.

He also got some new bubbles and has been playing with them quite regularly too.  Though most of the time we use them outside.


Then, Isaac was so pleased to find that he could take his now emptied basket to hunt for Easter eggs.  He had been playing with the empty eggs for weeks so when he picked one up and shook it he was thrilled to find something was hidden inside.  Mostly goldfish crackers and dried cranberries, but he did get some jelly beans and chocolate eggs too.  Man does he love the jelly beans!  Though he might have been just as excited by the cranberries.  Maybe he is my son after all.
 

The rest of our Easter was spent enjoying church and family.  We had Sarah, Kevin, Maxwell and baby Riley over for dinner.  Dinner was okay.  The chicken got cooked too long in my crockpot.  That was a bummer because I'm certain it would have been really good if it was done right.  
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Looks like a fun Easter for your little guy.

Jason&Shannon said...

I guess after Isaac hunts for Easter Eggs, now you get to have your own hunt for something (scissors).