Sunday, April 22, 2012

Random Cuteness

One morning while I was at a Relief Society day of service, Jacob and Isaac went to Dr. Suess story time at Target.  And Isaac came home with a bag full of goodies including this Lorax mustache.  It is awesome.


Isaac has loved to read to us lately.  And he really likes looking at the Ensign, nursery manual, or our gospel photos book.  He knows that this is the Prophet.  And he says it really cute.  He also says church and temple though he often calls the temple a church.  It is confusing after all.

And we recently gave Isaac a hair cut.  It's short and cute and makes him look so much older.  It's probably actually shorter than I would have liked it but what can you do.  I guess he's ready for summer.

He still spends a good chunk of his day gazing out windows at birds and squirrels
 
 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

MaryAnn said...

He does look older with his haircut. He is growing up so fast!

Unknown said...

Cute boy, and I love all the quilts that you have made. I really like the back where you add the strip of patterned fabric to the plain! I am going to have to try it on my next quilt.

Emily said...

What a cutie! I'm glad to see a picture of you. I agree- churches and temples (and other churches) are kind of hard to differentiate some times. :)

Mary Ann said...

Love the 'stache. He definitely looks older with that haircut. Looks like it was a fun Easter. Good luck finding the scissors!

Jason&Shannon said...

I agree about the haircut being a bit too short, but give it a month and it will be perfect. That is the nice thing about boy's hair.