Tuesday, June 26, 2012

A Picture

I wish I could take a picture of Isaac as he is all tucked in and ready for bed at night.  He has to have all his stuffed animals right in his arms.  Yesterday all you could see as we were leaving him to sleep was his head and little hands wrapped around two animals on each side (bear, elephant, little raccoon, and big raccoon).  It's adorable.  And always looks a little different when he is soundly asleep enough to risk a photo.  I hope I can remember that cute little image in my head forever, but somehow I know it won't last.

He's growing too fast.

3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

They do grow fast. I keep looking at Emily and wondering when she got so big. Makes me a little sad.

Jason&Shannon said...

You need to risk it and take a picture. It might interupt his sleeping, but then you have the image to keep on your computer.

Unknown said...

Sorry we never got together as well! but it has been fun catching up with you on your blog. Maybe sometime we will be in UT at the same time! your little guy is super cute and I hear you about the independence and no's!