Sunday, July 1, 2012

3rd Anniversary

Jacob and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary this past week.

Unfortunately we weren't really able to do much celebrating.  I had a Relief Society activity that night that ate up a lot of my time and attention planning and then carrying it out.  We are hoping to really celebrate in a couple weeks when we may head up to Breckenridge or something.  We're hoping I can get off this rest so I can actually enjoying hiking around and having some time away.  Here's hoping!

We did manage to go out to lunch that day (thanks to Sarah for watching Isaac) at the Olive Garden.  It was really nice.  And Jacob brought me a rose so that was also nice.

No matter how little fanfare there may have been I'm happy to have married Jacob three years ago.  He's a great husband and a fantastic father!


2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Congrats on 3 years! I hope you can be done with resting soon and go celebrate.

Nicole said...

3 years! Congratulations! Family of 4!?! Yay! Congrats x's 2! I'm interested in what you'll have. Cant wait to hear! And hope you can get off the rest soon!

Btw, we are going to the Grands Parade in provo wednesday. I always think of you around the 4th. Remember the one neighbor we woke up with the loud music the morning of the parade? Haha, good times.