Tuesday, January 8, 2013

We're Home!

Luckily, Ben showed considerable improvement last night and was able to go off the oxygen completely.  We were released this afternoon.  Here are some sad photos of our little cutie.  I'll take some less sad photos soon.  For now I'm just trying to catch up on a little housework and time with my other two boys.  I missed them!  Thanks to all of you for your prayers.  I have a lot of empathy for parents who have children with chronic illnesses that require hospitalization.  Not sure how they manage that.  I was only there three days and was going crazy.


Benjamin in the ER with his sad little IV.

Isaac ready to go spend the night at Aunt Sarah's.  The report Jacob gave was that Isaac was super excited about wearing his shoes with his PJs.  He also loved getting his back pack ready to go.

And this is what Ben looked like for the majority of our stay at the hospital.  Well, when he was sleeping anyway.  We had plenty of alert time and fussiness.  But after lethargic pre-hospital baby I was thrilled to hear him cry and see him awake.
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

So glad you are home! Here's to a healthy rest of the winter!

Jason&Shannon said...

So sad to see him in the hospital with his IV and all...I do love the picture of Isaac ready to go to Sarah's and how he was thinking it was so fun to wear shoes with his pajamas. So funny.

Mary Ann said...

I read this post yesterday and meant to comment then. Yay for being home! Enjoy your cordless baby, although he was still pretty stinkin' cute with the oxygen covering his face. :)