Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stuck Inside

With all the sickness going around we have tried to stay inside more.  That becomes a bit of a challenge when trying to keep a 2 year old out of trouble.  We've tried a lot of different and new activities, some more successful than others.  (Building with mini marshmallows and toothpicks is a bit beyond Isaac's attention span.  He's way more into just eating the marshmallows.)

The other day I saw Isaac trying to trace different body parts so I thought it would be fun to make a life sized Isaac.  He thought it was pretty cool.  He tried to hold it's hand and give it a hug.


And, guess who's learned to smile?  Yeah, it's pretty adorable.  But it's also really hard to capture on camera.  This is the best we've gotten so far.  I'll keep trying.  Cute Ben!
 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jason&Shannon said...

Super cute Isaac with his twin, and even though that is not a full on smile, it does give me an idea of how he looks when he does smile. Cute, of course! Keep trying I will look forward to seeing a huge grin on that adorable baby face!

MaryAnn said...

Looks like you are making the most of being stuck inside. Your baby sure is darling!

D. said...

That is fun and a cute smile. It took me forever to catch Brinton smiling on camera, and yes I am totally jealous of the hours of sleep you get with such a young baby....

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

That smile is pretty great! We parents always get to see so much more than could ever be captured on camera. I can't wait for more smiley pictures from little Ben. Nice work on trying to stay occupied. I know it's tough at times!