Sunday, June 16, 2013

Mobility Update

Just thought it was funny that so much can change in only 6 days.  I was looking at the last post I made and Ben's main mode of movement was still rolling.

Well, not so much now.  He is army crawling.  He realized today or yesterday that it is pretty effective and he's been getting faster and faster.  He can also go from crawling to sitting and back.  Still a little sloppy, but he does it.  And he's been practicing that skill in his crib.  I often find him sitting in his crib when he wakes at night or in the morning (oh so early in the morning these days.  What happened to my good sleeping babe?).

I think it's time to get some gates out.  6 months seems so young for all of that to me.  I know Isaac was busy at an early age but it doesn't seem like it was this early.  I'll have to consult Isaac's baby calendar.

3 comments:

MaryAnn said...

6 months does seem early to be crawling but my babies were always late crawlers and walkers. Have fun with that active and mobile little guy!

Jason&Shannon said...

It is early. I love those calendars for that purpose, to help our memories when we forget the timing of those milestones!

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

They learn some things so quickly and other things take more time, but that change to crawling sure changes everything else quickly. Sandy, you're amazing!