Sunday, September 22, 2013

Pacifiers, Cupboard Trains, and Sweater Vests

Isaac found the pacifiers that were stowed away in Ben's closet.

 

For two boys who never really cared for pacifiers at an appropriate or useful age, they sure had fun playing with them.

All aboard the Brunson Cupboard train!  Conductor (or maybe he's the engineer, I can't be sure) Isaac and a somewhat willing passenger Ben.
 
 

I love boys in their Sunday finest.  Especially when that means sweater vests.  Seriously, how cute are they.  Also, Ben is so big.  Stop getting older already!  Can you believe he's 9 months old (post on that coming eventually)?!?  And he definitely fits comfortable into the 9-12 month size clothing.  It makes me a little sad and a little excited for this next stage of babyhood all at the same time.
 

Sometimes they look so much like brothers to me.  Not so much in their actually looks but in the facial expressions they make.  Funny boys!  
 

Man they are cute!!!

1 comment:

Jason&Shannon said...

I can see what you mean about facial expressions, but otherwise I don't think they look much alike. Their personalities might be a lot the same also, which probably would make me think they look more the same if I lived by you. Either way they are both cute and especially in their sweater vests (I love little boys on Sunday also!)