Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My Turkeys


Isaac got to dress up like a Wamponoag Indian for his kindergarten Thanksgiving feast.  Pretty sure he's the cutest little Indian in our house.


We were lucky to spend this Thanksgiving with Shannon and her family at their home.  As you can tell, at least a few of us were happy to be there.


Nora struggled.  She was super clingy almost the whole time we were there.  There was one night where she was being really difficult and having a lot of trouble falling asleep.  I was pretty ready to pack us all up and head home but said a little prayer and stayed.  It was worth spending time with family.



And Aubrey was a more than willing photo subject with her cute Thanksgiving braids.


Of course, whenever my family gathers that means board game playing.  Good times!



Nora did eventually warm up to Shannon and some of the kids.  

And cute Hannah turned 11 on Thanksgiving day.  So fun!





Just looking at these pictures makes me want more pie.  Yummy!

I have more pictures from our trip that I will post soon...and then I guess I better catch up the whole month of December.  How is it that I'm always so behind!?!

No comments: