Friday, August 15, 2008

And the Winner Is....

So...the winner of the big haircut contest was officially number 2! Thanks to all who voted. BUT...I decided not to cut it like that.

I was looking through pictures of me with really short hair and I decided that I didn't want to go that short again. So I went to get it cut today and well...I ended up with short hair...and not like any of the pictures. I don't have a great picture of the cut and quite frankly I'm pretty sure I don't love it. But, it's just hair and it will grow back. Probably more quickly than I would like. So for now I will deal with the less than satisfactory cut. Here is a picture...please be kind in your comments because I'm pretty sure I already don't love it as it is and I probably have worse self-esteem than I let on...

10 comments:

MaryAnn said...

2I think it is cute. I don't know why you don't like it.

Lynda/Mom said...

I like it, too. I feel that may be a turn off since I'm too old to have a legitimate opinion. Aunt Lynda

Anonymous said...

You look great!

Strupp Family said...

I love it. I think you should too :) You have such soft, beautiful hair--that sounds a little weird--but I do remember how soft your hair was. Anyway, I think it's a really good picture and I love the new do.

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

So weird, but I just looked at the calendar and realized I was getting a haircut at the exact same time as you--well pretty close. And I think I know how you feel--it's such a struggle to get in there and talk to the stylist and hope for the best and pretend like you don't care because anything's better than it is now...

And then you come home and cringe a little and try to mess with it and then you just sigh and go watch more Olympics.

My hair is a glorified mullett. Although Curt assures me it's pretty great.

Your hair is really lovely, Sand. Shiny, chocolate-y, soft. And it doesn't look too short.

Lilit said...

Oh Sandy I don't know why you don't love your haircut, it is gorgeous!!!

The Smiths said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!

The Smiths said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!

Kim said...

Sandy are you driving in a car as you make these comments about your hair?

Jenny R said...

ok, my opinion probably doesn't matter much but I LOVE IT!