Thursday, August 7, 2008

Too many choices!

I often get mocked about my inability to make a decision without first polling the masses. I argue that it isn't really about not being able to decide because, as it turns out, I usually have my mind somewhat set on what I'm going to do. It is really more about my general curiosity and desire to know other's opinions. And what is wrong with having a little input anyway? Okay, maybe I seek out a lot of input. I probably wasn't too far from the truth when I used "masses" to describe the number of people polled before making a choice.

And in that spirit...I have decided it's time for a hair cut. Any who have seen me lately can vouch for the fact that I've been wearing my hair up for the past several weeks. Those a little closer to me may even be aware that my last hair cut was not that long ago. Those two facts together are a clear indication that I didn't love the hair cut and it's not been working for me like I thought it would. Thus, I must need a little more input. So, please, take some time and consider these options for my new hair and let me know what I should do.






















13 comments:

The Smiths said...

They all look so cute to me, but WAY too much work! Maybe I just need to be taught. . . If I had to choose, it would be hairdo #1! You would lovely, my dear!

D. said...

I choose the first one for you, and you need to work on using the right to/too/two at the right time. Silly girl, proof read.

Lynda/Mom said...

I like one and three--one looks like a lot of work just to get that unkempt look. Good luck. I just keep getting the same haircut over and over. Aunt Lynda

Lynda/Mom said...

Correction!! I mean one and four, not three. Aunt Lynda

Mo said...

You not able to make decisions with out polling the masses? I don't believe it. Okay, that might be a little sarcastic of me. But I like that you ask what others think. I like the second hair style and think it would look good on you. But then again, what do I know, I buzzed my head.

Strupp Family said...

I'm going to go one and three. I like one the best, but I could never pull it off because I can't go any shorter than what I can put my hair in a ponytail with. That's because some days I don't WANT to do my hair. OK, most days. Good luck, I wanna see pictures of the finished product!

MaryAnn said...

Megan likes the second blonde one and I like the last one.

Lori said...

I think that #1 is too much work to get it to look like that. So I've voting for #2, more youthful.

Anonymous said...

I like 2 and 3...Two reminds me of Meg Ryan's pixie cut days. I agree that they both look like a lot of work. I'm trying to decide what to do about my hair too. New hair new you!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura Stringham said...

Is it too late to vote? I like #2. It's super cute.

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

So, Sandy, I've been looking for good pictures of shorter cuts. Thanks for the ideas. I think 4 is classic, but it might be nice to do something you can do messy or straight, depending on time and desire.

I had a dream about you Saturday night, that you and I and Julie were in a presidency of some kind having a meeting, but you were sad because something happened to your mom? So, I hope you and your mom are okay and that a new and satisfying haircut is in your future.

Heather said...

So, I think 2 is cute as well!