Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Copy Cat

My Day Book

Trine always has good ideas so I'm copying her post as I am killing time before picking Diana and her friend up from the airport.

I am wearing gray stretchy pants and a black shirt. I'm basically good looking when I get home from work and put on the lounge-around-the-house clothes. Seriously attractive!

I am reading not a whole lot actually. I just finished A Tree Grows in Brooklyn and I'm trying to decide what to pick up next. But I do read a lot of blogs.

I am hearing a movie in the background, cars driving outside my window, and the dryer.

Learning all the time about myself through the work I do, my friends, my family, and this new relationship business.

I am thankful for the fall, sweaters, jackets, my job, and the amazing people in my life.

I am hoping that I will be able to finish all I need to before Monday and spend some time with my sister while she is out here.

From the kitchen cream of vegetable soup. I made a big old pot of it on Saturday and I will be eating it for the rest of my life! Good thing I love it...yum!

Bringing beauty to my home by trying to keep it clean. It's an uphill battle with me. I'm pretty good about most areas but my bedroom is usually pretty disastrous.

Around the house probably a lot of cat hair. Also way too much candy. It's the beginning of the holiday season with Halloween approaching and that means trouble for me...lots and lots of trouble.

Outside my window is crisp Autumn air. And pretty much NOTHING is better than that. Have I mentioned how much I love the fall?

I am thinking about way too much work stuff and that is not great. I can't wait for this week to end! And maybe next. I should be less busy by then and that will mean way less stress. All very good things!

One of my favorite things is enjoying the sunset, shopping, hanging with friend, watching TV or movies, so many favorite things. (Who wants to start singing..."raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...")

A few plans for the rest of the week...hmmm...COUNTING CROWS concert tomorrow, work, work, work, work, work...and maybe very little play.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Interesting musings. Hope you have a fun time with Diana and her friend and enjoy the concert.

MaryAnn said...

I may copy the copy cat. I have nothing to post about it my life - very boring.

MaryAnn said...

I may copy the copy cat. I have nothing to post about it my life - very boring.

Emily said...

Just wanted to let you know I am a (new) fan of your blog. I just found it and I've realized I miss hearing the stories in person, but this is an adequate substitute. :)

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

You will make it through this week! And the busy times will be sweeter with Diana there. Hooray for sisters!

It's so good to hear that you still love the fall so much. And that nice things are happening for you in the fall.

Anonymous said...

I am honored to be copied! I didn't know you were going to counting crows. I'm jealous.