Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rumors Revisited

Okay, first of all, judging by the comments many of you made about the rumors flying around my ward, the point of the post was clearly missed. So to clarify one more time...the reason the house buying rumor was so funny is because there truly is NOTHING gossip-worthy about Jacob and I.

And, turns out my trail of tar was totally off. I now have no idea where the rumors started. This makes me a little nervous. It was all fun and games but now I'm not so sure...

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Oh, there's always something gossip - worthy about any relationship. If there isn't, somebody will make something up.

Lynda/Mom said...

No worries, Sandy. Just enjoy life. It is fun to tease, but not if it causes anxiety, so brush it off and move on. Aunt Lynda

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

How was the Counting Crows? You could always turn the gossip onto Diana. You know, the whole Sam and Scott controversy...always lots of gossip revolving around that relationship triangle.

Lynda/Mom said...

Sandy, I thought your soup list would come complete with recipes. how are we supposed to properly enjoy your favorites if we can't duplicate them?