Friday, November 7, 2008

Computers Crashing

Our computers at work keep crashing and it's basically driving me crazy. So I decided I would take a few minutes and do this little quiz that I saw on another friends blog. I really am ridiculous when it comes to these things. I love 'em! (Thanks Kim!)

You can only type ONE Word! Not as easy as you might think. Change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers.

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Where is your significant other? work
3. Your hair? short
4. Your mother? FUN
5. Your father? tall
6. Your favorite thing? people
7. Your dream last night? forgettable
8. Your favorite drink? water
9. Your dream/goal? health
10. The room you're in? office
11. Your hobby? crafting
12. Your fear? loneliness
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? family
14. Where were you last night? Jacob's
15. What you're not? Easygoing :)
16. Muffins? okay
17. One of your wish list items? clothes
18. Where you grew up? Orem
19. The last thing you did? evaluate
20. What are you wearing? jacket
21. Your TV? small
22. Your pets? none
23. Your computer? Dell
24. Your life? fantastic
25. Your mood? annoyed
26. Missing someone? always
27. Your car? dirty
28. Something you're not wearing? earrings
29. Favorite store? Target
30. Your summer? short
31. Like someone? YES
32. Your favorite color? Red
33. When is the last time you laughed? minutes
34. Who will retake this? unknown

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Love the new background. I am copying your list!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Your new background threw me for a loop. I was reading your list thinking it was my friend's, Rachael's amd about half way realized that this wasn't making any sense and whose blog was I on anyway? Doesn't help that in my list of bloggers you are together and she had just updated too.

Barbara said...

So if I want to do your list on my blog, how do I go about doing that?

Sandy Brunson said...

Just copy it from my blog and paste it into your post.