Thursday, November 20, 2008

Rise and Shine

So, 7 am for a session with my personal trainer...not too shabby. We'll see how the rest of the day goes, but I might become converted to morning workouts. Maybe.

I do think I am going to be feeling some serious soreness today and tomorrow. I haven't worked my muscles quit like this in a long time. I'm ashamed to admit how lazy I have been over the past year and a half. It's sorry really. But all that will change.

Now if I could just motivate myself to work on my lousy eating habits. But ice cream is just so good, and Walrus is just too close!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Good job! I'm proud of you. :)

MaryAnn said...

Glad you enjoyed your early morning workout. And I agree, ice cream is just too good.

Christy said...

I am 100% in the same boat as you! I am pretty good at getting the workouts in, but my eating habits desperately need to change! We can do it together!

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

What is Walrus?