Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'd Hate to Disappoint

I'm sure any of you who have seen Aunt B's post knew this was coming. So here are more details than you need about me! Aren't you all so lucky?

Who are you? Hit forward and place an X by all the things
you've done and remove the X from the ones you have not.
Answer the 27 questions at the end and send it to your
friends (including me).
This is for your entire life!

(X) Skipped school?---PROBABLY MORE TIMES THAN I SHOULD HAVE
(X) Gone on a blind date?---GOOD TIMES
(X) Watched someone die
( ) Been to Canada
( ) Been to Mexico
( ) Been to Florida
(X) Been on a plane---QUITE A FEW TIMES
(X) Been lost
( ) Used a GPS---NOT PERSONALLY BUT I'VE BEEN WITH SOMEONE WHO WAS USING ONE
(X) Been on the opposite side of the country----THE EAST COAST IS A FANTASTIC VACATION DESTINATION
(X) Gone to Washington, DC----I WOULD LOVE TO GO BACK
(X) Swam in the ocean:
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robber
(X) Recently colored with crayons:
(X) Sang Karaoke----LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!
(X) Paid for a meal with coins only---MAYBE AT A WENDY'S DRIVE THROUGH OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.
(X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't---SO MANY TIMES. SOMETIMES GOOD THINGS COME IF IT, SOMETIMES NOT SO MUCH.
(X) Made prank phone calls---YES. SEVERAL TIMES.
() Exercised today ....... IT'S SUNDAY. I WAS TOLD I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BREAK A SWEAT OR IT'S BREAKING THE SABBATH
(X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose---PROBABLY BUT I DON'T REMEMBER THE SPECIFICS
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue---STILL ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS TO DO WITH THE FIRST SNOW FALL.
(X) Danced in the rain---SOMETIMES PLAYING IN A WARM SUMMER RAIN CAN'T BE BEAT.
(X) Used a Palm Pilot---YES, BUT I PREFER THE GOOD OLD FASHIONED PAPER PLANNER I HAVE NOW.
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus:
() Been kissed under the mistletoe
() Shaken a movie stars hand
() Watched the sunrise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles –
(X) Gone ice-skating---I LOVE ICE SKATING.
( ) Watched a sonogram to first see your child or grandchild:
( ) Been skinny dipping outdoors
(X) Gone to the drive-in movies---YEP, BUT I MISSED IT THIS YEAR.


1. Any nickname? YES...LOADS...SANDY, SAND, DRAPEY, JUST TO NAME A FEW
2. Sisters name? LYNDA, SHANNON, MARYANN, MARY ANN (IN-LAW), KAREN, DIANA, MEGAN (IN-LAW)
3. Favorite drink? WATER
4. Tattoo? I USED TO WANT ONE.
5 Body Piercings: JUST MY EARS
6. How much do you love your job? ON A SCALE OF ONE TO TEN I GIVE MINE AN 8
7. Birthplace: PROVO UTAH
8. Favorite vacation spot? SOMEPLACE NEW. IT'S MORE ABOUT WHO I AM WITH THAN WHERE I AM AT.
9. Ever been to Africa? NO AND IT'S NOT HIGH ON MY LIST OF PRIORITY
10. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? PROBABLY
11. Ever been on TV? YEP...PRICE IS RIGHT!
12. Ever steal any traffic signs? NO, I WAS A PRETTY GOOD KID.
13. Ever been in a car accident? A FEW...BUT NONE OF THEM WERE MY FAULT!
14. Drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle? 4 DOOR
15. Favorite salad dressing? RANCH BUT OCCASIONALLY I LIKE BLUE CHEESE OR ITALIAN
16. Favorite number? I PROBABLY DON'T HAVE ONE SO WE'LL SAY 5
17. Favorite movie? ABOUT A BOY
18. Favorite holiday? I AM WITH YOU JOSH: CHRISTMAS WITH 4TH OF JULY AS A VERY CLOSE SECOND
19. Favorite dessert? ICE CREAM. AND JOSH MENTIONED A REALLY GOOD TREAT SO I'LL STICK WITH HIS...PEPPERMINT ICE CREAM AND MOM'S HOMEMADE CHOCOLATE SAUCE.
20. Favorite day of the week? SUNDAY OR SATURDAY
21. Favorite brand of body wash? I PREFER SOAP
22.. Favorite Toothpaste? I DON'T REALLY CARE
23. Favorite smell? FALL LEAVES, JUST BEFORE IT SNOWS, BAKING BREAD, OR BAKING ANY KIND OF TASTY DESSERT
24. What do you do to relax? WATCH TV OR MOVIES, BROWSE THE INTERNET
25. How do you see yourself in 10 Years? MARRIED WITH A FAMILY
26. Furthest place you will send this message? PROBABLY ALABAMA, NO WAIT CHINA
27. Who will respond to this the fastest? ??????

7 comments:

jacob said...

I think I might have to change one of those things on your first list.

Christy said...

You were on the price is right??? How cool is that!!!

Sandy Brunson said...

Well, I was in the audience. Not as axciting as if I had actually played. But you could definitely see me sitting there behind contenstants row.

Mary Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Ann said...

I'm way jealous that you got to even go to The Price is Right. Fun post! But I think Jacob may need to clarify. I can't decide if he's going to kiss you under the mistletoe, take you to Florida, or provide you with an opportunity to have an ultrasound... :)

jacob said...

Turns out, I'm a movie star, and one of these days, gosh darn it, I'm going to shake Sandy's hand!

Megan Campbell Carter said...

That's a great list!! I especially loved the comments....and I thought for sure Jacob was going to take you to watch the sunrise. Maybe he needs to shake our hands too if he's so famous, I know John needs it.