Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Gingerbread House Mystery Resolved

Thanks to all who played my little game. The answer is...


Mine was the house on the left.

Jacob's the one on the right.

And I had to throw in these other two pictures because they demonstrate which one of the two of us is the greater perfectionist. That's right, not the girl who used to pull her hair out due to worry and stress over school work. No folks, it's computer engineer Jacob. Once Jacob described me as "easygoing" and maybe compared to him I am...I don't know. But I love that he thought I was easy going and I love that I probably AM a little more easygoing around him. Probably just one of the many reasons I love him.

I really enjoy this pictures for a couple of reasons. Yep, my house is fully assembled, and Jake is still working on his. I also learned that he sticks his tongue out when hard at work. I might love that a little too.



And here he is again, working away. Where was I? I'm pretty sure I was on the couch enjoying the movie "White Christmas," totally done with my house.

Merry Christmas to you all and especially to those who guessed right! You get the satisfaction of knowing you were correct as a special gift from me. Way to go!

Jacob, sorry no prize for you! Unless you count the privilege of my company as a prize. 'Cuz I think you got three whole days of it while we were building. Lucky you.

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Hey - you did not give us very long to guess. I didn't even get to do it yet! I would have guessed wrong though. That boy is a perfectionist!

D. said...

I agree! A little more time would have been appreciated. I feel left out. Yours is the one on the left! Am I right?? LOL