Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Re-Easter

I've been meaning to post about this for days but haven't made the time to do it. So even though I should be spending this 5 minutes productively at work I am going to share the happenings from our Sunday "Re-Easter" dinner.

That's right, my friends and I had second Easter. There were official invitations and everything. Everyone contributed something to the day and, let me tell you, we had a feast. It was so good! I ate so much. We also had an Easter egg hunt featuring the Easter story of Christ's Resurrection. It was a really good time.

We also had a Pente Tournament with poster board double elimination brackets and all. There were 10 of us there and the tournament was pretty intense. And though I was concerned about losing based on the recent history of loses to Jacob, I was triumphant. I finished in the number one slot. Yep, I was the only one to not lose one single game. I am proud. I am also a little sad I don't have any pictures to document the feast and other activities.

So, to all that contributed, thanks for a good Re-Easter celebration!

2 comments:

The Davies Family said...

Wait a second....
I just read your post about crying yourself to sleep..
are
you engaged?
Congrats! Where are the pictures of this soon to be husband who doesn't let you win at games?
Make sure you send us an invitation!
Oh and..what a fun celebration..a re-Easter!

Harmony said...

We do an Easter story Easter egg hunt with our kids. They have fun finding the eggs and it ties the fun egg stuff into the spiritual base of the holiday.