Monday, February 15, 2010

Be Mine

Happy Belated Valentines Day!

Our day began with a delicious french toast breakfast made by Sandy.


We then had dinner by candlelight. Lighting the candles proved to be a little tricky for Sandy.
Jacob did all the work for dinner. He picked out a recipe from our "Tillamook" cookbook we bought last year for our Valentines present while we were in Oregon. We cooked the meal together. It was a delicious chicken, pasta, and pepper casserole.


Jacob also made a delicious cheesecake for Dessert. He was full of surprises.

Not pictured: The awesome photo album Jacob made with all our wedding pictures printed out. The tasty chocolates Sandy bought. The Metropolis game we played because it was anther Valentines gift from last year. I think it's safe to say this was the best Valentine's Day ever!


We also passed out little treats to friends and neighbors the day before Valentines day. Cuz' we're cool like that.

Hope you all felt a little love yesterday too!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Sandy, I still have the VDay 2006 card you gave me hiding in my laptop case. Every time I find it it makes me happy.