Monday, February 1, 2010

Kazoos and Puzzles

The random celebrations have continued for this Brunson family.

Thursday, January 28th, was National Kazoo Day and Friday, January 29th, was National Puzzle Day. So, on Thursday we made a little kazoo out of a toilet paper roll, rubber band, and wax paper. It was awesome. And Friday we began assembling a puzzle.

(Yes, my eyes look totally creepy in this photo.)

And no puzzle day would be complete without ice cream and brownies, right? Well, probably it would. But not for us!

6 comments:

Mary Ann said...

I totally remember making kazoos like that in my mom's preschool. Way fun!

MaryAnn said...

Ice cream a brownies go with any activity, not just puzzle doing.

scott said...

Totally creepy eyes!

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

Ah, I feel like I'm missing out on all these great reasons to celebrate. Fun to live it vicariously through your blog. Thanks for sharing your life, Sand. It's a good one.

Kelli said...

Yes, ice cream is definitely a must-have when doing puzzles.

Jason&Shannon said...

I think my kids would love your calendar. It would give us something fun to do everyday. In the end, I am just not THAT fun. I will have to learn to be a little more like you....in so many ways!