Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words

I just uploaded a ton of photos from who knows when and though I'd share them...with very little commentary.

These were taken today.  Yes, my house is a mess.  And yes, it's what it typically looks like.  Don't judge.

 


Apparently the kid has never seen a fly before.  But it was some serious fascination.

First experience with corn on the cob last night.
 

Then there was the time we first went to the splash park...we've been back but I still can't get a good photo. Either I forget the camera or he's too busy running or both.

And that one time we went to City Park to ride the trolley.  He still talks about the trolley months later.
 

He really wasn't bored.  Just completely fascinated.  And the trolley is loud so maybe a he was a little unnerved at first too.
 

He's into bandaids.  Even made of tape.

And he loves shoes, especially his Dad's.
 
 

Remember that really big fire in our County.  It made for some beautiful and crazy sunsets.  The sun was really bright red.  We couldn't get a great picture of it though.
 


Phew...totally updated now.

Oh, and PS, for those wondering I was officially taken of "pelvic rest" and have been free to be as active as I wish.  It's been wonderful!  Though I'm still behind on my massive to do list.

6 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Isaac looks so much older. And my house is always a mess too - so no judging from me.

Megan Campbell Carter said...

Such fun pictures! So glad you are off pelvic rest and can do things!

Mary Ann said...

Fun update! Congrats for getting off of pelvic rest!

D. said...

Yay for being off pelvic rest! Can't judge a messy house...I don't even have a toddler to blame it on.

Emily said...

So glad you can be up and about. Isaac is adorable! Ps i dont think your house is messy.

Jason&Shannon said...

Love looking at your blog, after not having internet for weeks. Nice pictures and looks like Isaac is a fun personality and keeping you running. Glad you can now too!