Thursday, October 16, 2008

Apparently I'm It (along with all of Laura's cousins)



That is the 8th photo from my 10th folder. It's not the most centered of pictures but I thought it fitting that it was taken two Halloweens ago. Check out those amazing lashes! My roommates and I got dressed up to go to "Witches Night Out" at Gardner Village. It was pretty fun and we got to eat some fried green tomatoes. Tasty!


And here is a better shot.

Also, I tag anyone who is not related to me and is reading this now. (Especially Jacob, Kim K., Kim S., Trine, Nancy, Amanda, and Mo.) Post your 8th photo from your 10th folder.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

Good for Laura for tagging her cousins. It has been really fun to see the photos. What glam girls you all were!!!

MaryAnn said...

Sandy - I think you look absolutely gorgeous in that second photo!

Lynda/Mom said...

Fun photos. Thanks.

Laura Stringham said...

you totally rock those lashes. You need to break them out more often. Leslie and I tried to go to Gardner Village yesterday and it was a madhouse.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I have seen those photos before, when you were showing me how much you'd lost weight from one Halloween to another. Sexy Sandy!

sarimose said...

oh my word, these just made me SO HAPPY!