Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I Can't Resist a List

While I wasn't officially tagged, I saw this on Kim K's blog and I really couldn't pass up the opportunity to create some lists. I love lists! So, while I should be going to bed, I am sucked into blogging...

8 Things...(in no particular order)


8 shows I like to watch...
1-The Office. I could (and maybe do) watch it over and over again. It just gets more funny every time.
2-Pushing Daisies. If you haven't seen this show I highly recommend it. It is clever.
3-Everwood. Why do all the good shows get canceled? Luckily I have them on DVD.
4-Samantha Who? Also a pretty entertaining show that currently airs.
5-How I Met Your Mother- I check them out from netflix. I think I am 2 seasons behind but I do like it.
6-Eli Stone. It's a current one. And I don't know why I like it so well, but I really do.
7-My So Called Life. Classic, early, teen pop trash. So much angst! And I don't regret purchasing those DVD's for a minute.
8-Ed. This is a show that I adored when it was on and I am forever saddened that you can't get it on DVD. It's a tragedy really.

8 things that happened yesterday...
1-I was on time for work. Amazing.
2-I went to the gym for the second day since joining. And it was a good workout...I feel it today!
3-I covered a group for a co-worker on vacation and it was...well, it was interesting.
4-I watched stars falling while comfortably seated on Jacob's couch.
5-I had a conversation with a co-worker, who is pretty anti-religion, about the Word of Wisdom.
6-I ate Kilwin's chocolates.
7-I forgot about signing up to feed the Missionaries. Good thing they called to cancel the appointment anyway. That could have been very awkward and unfortunate.
8-I met with my supervisor at work and really enjoyed her feedback about my therapeutic skills.

8 things I am looking forward to...
1-Tyler coming to visit.
2-Scott and Mary Ann coming to visit.
3-The Office tomorrow.
4-The BYU football game on Saturday.
5-Taking a co-worker to church with me on Sunday.
6-Thanksgiving.
7-Christmas.
8-Seeing all my family (except Shannon and kids) during the holidays.

8 favorite places to eat...
1-Cafe Rio
2-The Bombay House
3-Big City Burrito
4-The Spicy Pickle
5-The Olive Garden
6-Outback Steakhouse
7-Mom's house
8- Jacob's house (I do enjoy when he cooks for me!)

2 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Great lists, I don't think I could come up with that many shows I like to watch. Oh well, I have other mind numbing activities.

Kim said...

I love that you tagged yourself with my blog list. So cool!!!
How are you?