Friday, October 24, 2008

What's My Age Again

So, I realized a couple of things the other day. 1: My hair is getting long enough I can force it into pig-tails. 2: I am approaching 30 and excited by the fact I can put my hair in pig-tails.

I really was so excited by the possibility of pulling my hair back that I debated several times this week if I could get away with it at work. (The debate never lasted very long. I'm pretty sure I already have a hard enough time with people taking me seriously as a therapist. Throwing my hair in pig-tails probably wouldn't help.) But I was pretty excited to try it out tonight!

So here are some pictures...



I can't believe I am so excited about pig-tails that I'm posting about it.

8 comments:

MaryAnn said...

The piggy tails look pretty good, but I think you are right, probably not a good hair do for work.

Amanda, Curtis, Ellis, Hugh, Rhys, Graham, Sylvia said...

Go, Sandy! 29 is the new 3, right?

Seriously, when you look as cute as you do in pig tails, you should post about it.

Jealousofyourcuteness,

Mand

Lynda/Mom said...

Cute, but I like it better not in pig tails-that haircut was pretty cute last time. Nice to hear from you. I have thought every day, "Sandy is just up the road in Fort Collins." Maybe I'll get back to Colorado some time and see you--or when you come to Utah for holidays. Aunt Lynda

Emily said...

I'm liking your pigtails!

Anonymous said...

pig tails are great!

Strupp Family said...

You look great--but you're right, if you think people aren't taking you seriously--pigtails wouldn't help. I would take you seriously if you were my therapist--even if you had pigtails. But I'm pretty sure it's because I'm so nonobservant and self-centered I wouldn't notice :)

John L. Carter said...

Um, what not to wear is calling. Nic want's you never to do your hair like that for work, or outside the house, you're almost 30!!!

Kim said...

This hair talking that is happening here--are you by chance in a car? ha ha.