Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Breckenridge

I just got back from a conference for work that was held in the lovely ski resort town of Breckenridge. I drove up on Sunday and it got a little sketchy near the Loveland pass with a lot of rain and some snow. But aside from that it was a really gorgeous drive and an enjoyable conference. I think I even learned a thing or two that I will implement in the work I do.

Here are some pictures of the fun and beautiful Breckenridge.

I woke up to a dusting of snow Monday morning. It was cold and beautiful all at the same time.

My hotel


The fall colors as I was walking to main street.

Main street

From down town looking toward the ski slopes

I LOVE THE FALL!!!

5 comments:

Lynda/Mom said...

Gorgeous pictures!! I had forgotten how much I love Colorado. I guess those Colorado mountains are just in my blood. Thanks for sharing.

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

Wish I was there to enjoy the cold and "dusting of snow!" Thanks for sharing the pictures and glad you learned something.

MaryAnn said...

Looks pretty. Glad you enjoyed the conference and even learned something.

Grammyzanne said...

THAT'S what fall is supposed to look like! Wonderful pictures. Glad the conference was beneficial for more than some great pictures.

Strupp Family said...

I now want to move to Breckenridge. Or anywhere in Colorado.