Sunday, November 15, 2009

I've Been Called Out--Twice

Well I"m pretty sure I've already done this one but since Diana and Shannon are certain I'll compete this list, I guess I'll do it. But just because I don't want them to look bad! :)

6 Questions

A) Four places that I go to over and over:
Work, Court (totally work related...not personal), King Soopers, Target

B) Four people who e-mail me:
Loads of people at work. On my personal email I most often get messages from: Jacob, Facebook, and things for Church (activities committee stuff, Visiting Teaching stuff...)


C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
Back Country Provisions, Spoons, Spicy Pickle and Gib's NY Bagel (all places I usually eat for lunch, if I'm going out. My list would look different if I were to list actual sit down, out to eat kinds of places)

D) Four places you would love to be:
Utah, curled up in bed sleeping, DC (hopefully this summer) and Vegas (definitely in February for the arrival of my new niece)

E) Four people I'm almost sure will respond:
probably no one. Not because I'm not loved but just because anyone who would have completed this already did.

F) Four of your favorite TV shows:
The Office, Glee, Fringe, NCIS LA (I picked up those last two because of Jacob. But anyone who liked the x-files may also want to give Fringe a try. It's pretty good and creepy.)

And now to clear up another thing for the benefit of Scott and Shannon:

Menu items selected by me...
1. Split Pea Soup
2. Salad Bar
3. Bean and Potato Soup
4. Cream of Veggie Soup
5. London Broil
6. Pork roast
7. Shepherd's Pie

So, now you know...

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

Spicy Pickle sounds good. We're excited that you'll be in Utah soon!

Unknown said...

So I stumbled across your blog here (from Christy Karren)and had to say hi. I also spend way too much time at King Soopers and Target. :)

Jenni (Wilson)

Merilee said...

I'm glad you guys love Blokus too.

I thought everyone was competitive when playing game, because it's always nice to win something. I guess it's not true though.

I wish I were a fish..or there, so I could play games with you.