Thursday, February 5, 2009

Reacquainted Part II

And now I have officially rekindled my love of biking. Road biking that is. I'm not sure I "love" mountain biking, or trail riding, but I'm sure I'll try it again this spring and summer. As previously mentioned, I do want to overcome that fear.

But back to the road biking. It was, again, 65 degree weather and my training for work let out at about 3 this afternoon. I debated taking another jog but thought I would hop on my bike and determine the length of the jogging path. Turns out, the odometer on my bike is broken. What a disappointment. Good news is, I still enjoyed the ride


This is also an old photo of Lori and I this past spring/summer.

3 comments:

Shae, Jay, and chillin' said...

I love Colorado. You have the cold and the snow, but then interspersed with weater that is warmer than Alabama! We are not in the 60's right now. Glad you got out and enjoyed the warm weather.

Harmony said...

OK enough with the good weather already. I'm totally jealous. I NEED spring to hurry and come my way before I go crazy!!!

Lynda/Mom said...

I have been absolute craving a bike ride. Mine has been out of commission too long, and the tires apparently can't be rehabilitated. Replacing them is a big commitment, so my craving goes unsatisfied. I'll have to get on it when the weather improves. Aunt Lynda