Monday, October 24, 2011

A Little Fall Fun

Jacob went camping overnight this past weekend and while we were waiting for him to get home I decided to introduce Isaac to leaf raking. Isaac has always liked the tree out front and every time we'd go out this summer he wanted to touch the leaves. So I naturally assumed he'd love the fall leaves and the chance to play with them. But I might have been wrong. Or maybe it was just that I traumatized him a little.






Up to this point we were cool. He liked walking through the grass and picking up the leaves, just like always. And he really liked the rake. However, while raking I accidentally raked the leaves up onto Isaac. That, he did not love. And from that point on any time I tried to stick him in the pile of leaves I got this reaction:



But I must admit this crying picture is quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

When Jacob got home we headed to the pumpkin patch. We actually didn't even buy pumpkins because we grew our own this year. So it was a very quick trip for some pictures. I'm a weirdy like that but I love the fall. I can't resist a good pumpkin patch photo op. Who could?
















And there you have it. I fabulous fall afternoon!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Love the crying picture and the pumpkin patch pictures. Also, I like your hair.