Monday, October 31, 2011

Trunk or Treat

We attended our Ward Halloween carnival and trunk or treat this past weekend. We had a great time and, I for one, was happy to not have to plan anything. Jacob and I were both on the activities committee last year when they were planning all for the first carnival. Luckily I was released long before Halloween to serve in the Young Women's program. Jacob, however, remained on the committee through Halloween. Last year we didn't actually attend the activity though. I'm pretty sure Isaac was 3 days old and we were at home.

But...on to this years festivities!
Isaac got a cupcake from the cake walk.
And...he still didn't eat cake. That nibble you see in the photo is about all he wanted of it. So, more for me I guess. :)

He did really love this punching balloon though. Some kid had abandoned it (at least I hope it was abandoned) and Isaac picked it up and carried it around for a long time.





He may not like cake, but he LOVED the pumpkin sucker I let him have later that night.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Mary Ann said...

What a cute little monster! Hannah loves suckers too. I guess we'll see about cake in a couple of months. I loved the posts about Issac's birthday. I really can't believe it's been a year already. Crazy!

MaryAnn said...

So cute! Happy Halloween - a day late!

Jason&Shannon said...

Love the little monster costume. So cute!!! Pure sugar is what he is about. Nothing tainted...just flavored and pure!