Thursday, October 27, 2011

One

Isaac Carter Brunson
10/27/10
7 lbs 2 oz
19.5 in




1 Month

2 Months

3 Months

4 Months

5 Months

6 Months

7 Months

8 Months

9 Months

10 Months

11 Months


1 Year Old
(What better way to celebrate a Birthday morning than chillin' in a drawer?)
I'm not gonna lie, I got all emotional and teary eyed while putting this post together. This first year has been one wild ride and I can't believe how much my life has changed. And so much for the better!
Isaac made me a mother. I had no idea what that really meant, and I'm pretty sure I'm still figuring it out, but I am grateful for having the chance to experience all that motherhood entails. I always wanted to be a mom and now I will be forever. And more than that I am so lucky to be this kid's mom! He is pretty much the best thing ever.
Did you know that Isaac means "he will laugh?" Well, it does. And it suits him. He is the happiest baby around. And he makes me happy.
So, Happy Birthday Mr. Magoo! I love you.

6 comments:

Barbara said...

What a milestone--you all made it through his first year. Happy Birthday, Isaac!!

MaryAnn said...

Happy Birthday Isaac!

Dani said...

I love the first year in pictures! So cute!

Can you send me your email address so I can add you to the blog list?

My email is danifaith4 at gmail.com

Thanks!

Emily said...

Happy birthday Isaac! Love seeing all of the pictures. :) PS I was totally sad when Ansley turned one, mostly b/c everyone else started to recognize her as not a baby (even though I already knew it was true). Luckily there are always fun and exciting things in each phase. :)

Robinson Family said...

Happy Birthday cute Isaac! Before you know it, he'll be ten like my baby. Enjoy all his fun toddler ways; even the temper tantrums when they come. Very cute pictures and post. I hope you're making a book to document his first year.

Sarah and AJ said...

I love that you posted month photos. It's amazing how fast this last year has gone! He seems like such a sweetheart.