Monday, October 24, 2011

A Slightly Different Shade

Due to the many hail storms this year, Jacob and I were able to get new shingles and a new coat of paint for the house on the insurance company's dime. The house was a shade of grey-blue before and we decided on a more true grey instead. It's actually got a slight green tint, but not much. And now that I'm posting before and after pictures I'm not sure the change of color is even noticeable. At least not in the photos. I can certainly tell a difference and I've had some comments about the change so it must be a little more different than this post will show.

So the before:
(this photo was taken last fall)
(and this was taken a couple of years ago, in the summer)
And the after:





What do you think? Can you tell a difference?
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

MaryAnn said...

Not really but it does look a little darker and a little less blue.

Mary Ann said...

Yeah, there is a slight difference. I think it looks nice. I love all the Fall photos. That crying pic is classic!