Sunday, January 24, 2010

A Year of Fun

So I got this free calendar from Oriental Trading. It might be the best thing ever. It has the most obscure things on it. Not just your standard holidays.

I didn't get the calendar until the middle of this week and I have already missed some pretty spectacular days to celebrate. For example:

Jan. 3rd: Festival Of Sleep
Jan. 4th: Trivia Day
Jan. 6th: Cuddle Up Day

So...because I now have something to celebrate almost every day, I'm going to do it. And you all will have the pleasure of reading or seeing it. Let the celebrations begin!

WELCOME TO MEASURE YOUR FEET DAY:
January 23, 2010

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Maybe you need to check your measuring criteria. Are you going from heel to the end of the big toe?

MaryAnn said...

That is pretty funny. I will have to measure my feet.

Kelli said...

Shouldn't those men have bigger feet? I mean come on, mine even measure...what the heck?! 9.5 inches! That's crazy! (seriously, they do!)

Nicole said...

That's awesome!