Monday, January 25, 2010

Opposite Day

According to my calendar, today was opposite day. I thought of all the many ways I could celebrate but mostly I just had to be at work and try to maintain some level of professionalism. So, though there were a few lame "opposite day" jokes and phrases (mostly from Jacob), we pretty much just had breakfast for dinner.

Happy Opposite Day!

We had scrambled eggs and pancakes with cinnamon baked apple slices on top. It was pretty delicious!


In other news, we booked our flight to see our new niece in Vegas. Can't wait to meet that cutie! I'm just a little sad we had to postpone the trip from our original plans of going this weekend. Let's just say, I've learned my lesson (again) about procrastination. Actually, I probably will never learn my lesson about procrastination. I'm just so good at it!

4 comments:

Emily said...

best calendar ever! I'm loving these posts. :)

Kelli said...

Opposite day, hmm? That just makes me think of SpongeBob.

Lynda/Mom said...

You have a lot of energy and a lot of fun--good for you and Jacob! I, on the other hand, don't have a single calendar for 2010, and I need three. In a couple of weeks I'll haunt the discount areas and find some for half price or less. Aunt Lynda

MaryAnn said...

Breakfast for dinner is always fun. See you soon!