Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Boy and His Bath

This kids loves, LOVES, his bath. And he's pretty fun all splashing around. My new favorite thing is to tell him to wash a specific body part and see if he knows it. He's pretty good. I stumped him with elbow though. It gets a little harder for him if the body parts aren't in "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes." I also love when he says lip. It's pretty much "hip" but for some reason I think it's the cutest thing. I can't believe how smart and talkative this little guy is.
He's my favorite.




Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Janel said...

Very cute kid you've got there, Sandy. :) I can't wait until mine is here and I get to start seeing his personality emerge.

Jason&Shannon said...

So fun, I love when they start learning body parts. Try eyebrows or eyelashes, my 4 yr old still gets confused which is which.

Mary Ann said...

What a cutie! Hannah loves bath time too. Maybe we should give them a bath together when you guys are out here. I have lots of pics of me bathing with my cousins when I was little. Maybe a little weird but super cute.