Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Photo a Day: #20 - a day late

This is my handwriting for Jacob's valentine. It was a pretty cute idea off pinterest. I hope you can't read to much of my personal cheese to my husband. That'd be awkward. But this was laying on the counter and fit the theme of the day.
I did actually take this photo yesterday.
I did not, and do not intend to, take a photo for today's theme: A fav photo of you. And the reason is, I'm super tired. Jacob's sister had her baby last night and we had our nephew Maxwell dropped at our house at about 12:30 am. And then none of us fell back asleep until about 2ish. Except Isaac. Who was then fully rested at 7 am. I'm not used to 5 hours of sleep and an extra child most of the day. So tired!
Maybe it'd be okay for Isaac to be an only child. Except not. Only children are missing out on too much sibling goodness! I just don't know how moms do it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: