Friday, February 10, 2012

Photo a Day: #10

Let's just be honest. I was not looking forward to this day. Self portraits...ugh.
But I actually kinda like how this one turned out. I wish it were in focus though. Turns out it's super hard getting a good self portrait in a mirror on an overcast day. I think with it being a little out of focus it's a little more artsy for some reason. Also it helps that I was standing away from the door frame and took down the picture on the wall.
Well, just see for yourself.


Phew...self portraits: done.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

MaryAnn said...

I think you look good - and super skinny!

Jason&Shannon said...

I was just about to say the same as Mare, you are looking really skinny. I like the blue background, definately better without the door frame and picture in the background.

Emily said...

Aww- you are super cute and I agree with the previous commenters. :) Love the blue wall too. And thanks so much for your kind words of encouragement. :)

Janel said...

I agree with everyone else and have to add that I love your hair. So cute!