Sunday, February 19, 2012

Photo a Day: #19

So for Sundays being "a day of rest" they happen to be one of the most stressful days of the week for me. There are several things I dislike about Sunday.
1. I dislike getting myself ready for church.
2. I dislike getting a diaper bag ready for Isaac to go to church.
3. I dislike having to wake Isaac up early from his nap to go to church.
4. I dislike not getting much out of church because Jacob and I are dealing with a super tired (ie, crazy active, loud, and liable to cray at anything) Isaac.
But mostly I dislike Monday morning when it's time to clean up from the chaos of the weekend. I still can't figure out why it's so much easier to keep the house clean during the week. It's probably just that I make more time to do it and the weekends fill with bigger projects and fun activities. And Jacob's home too. He's not that messy or unwilling to help clean up after himself, don't get me wrong. It's just one more persons mess consistently there.
And these aren't good pictures. But I didn't want to get behind again so they are the best I was willing to do today. And, I am super embarrassed to post it.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jason&Shannon said...

Ah, common on, those aren't that bad. I also hate Mondays a bit for those same reasons, but I especially hate when Monday becomes Tuesday because it was a long weekend and now my mess continues and gets worse for another day. That being said, sometimes long weekends also mean good things...like today's activities.

Emily said...

Oh your house looks cleaner than mine does at any given time. :) I feel the same way about church. We still go b/c it's important and I'm glad I had all of those years when it was just me to stock up on spirituality, so to say. I know it doesn't really work like that but it makes me feel better.