Thursday, February 9, 2012

Models in the Making

While Jacob's mom was here over Christmas she had the boys model her latest designs for the pattern covers. Maxwell was over the other day for a short visit and Jacob had the idea of taking a picture of the boys with their covers.

This picture cracks me up. It looks like Isaac is saying "Look, it's me. Really."

And if you are interested...here is a link to the website to buy these adorable bib patterns. My mother-in-law also has a lot of cute apron and other things. Check them out.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jason&Shannon said...

Cute models, funny picture. Too bad I don't make bibs for little boys, those are fun.

Mary Ann said...

Adorable boys! I say red door, black door knobs, and don't know about the storm door. Good luck deciding!