Saturday, February 4, 2012

Photo a Day: #4


I know. This is a pretty loose interpretation of the subject. And a pretty crappy photo at that. (I didn't even use my nice camera...for shame). But let's be honest, I'm not doing this photo a day challenge to link up with others or to be "by the book." I'm mostly doing it to motivate me to learn a little more about photography and get a little better using the camera I have. And, quite frankly, taking photos of strangers is a little creepy and uncomfortable to me.
But we did build this strange guy today. He did start out with rock eyes but they fell out of their sockets...gross.
It was a first for Isaac. And, actually, Jacob and I had never built a snowman together before. I'll post more of the other photos later.
So there you have it. My slightly cheating photo for day 4.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: